What is WordPress?
WordPress is the Leading Content Management System for Websites and Blogs and this is great choice for those who want to give their website Dynamic Features.You can manage your content easily as WordPress provides very easy way to do that via it’s Dashboard.
What is Content Management System(CMS)?
A Content Management System is a software that keeps track of every piece of content on your website.Content can be text,music,videos,photos,documents etc. Major Advantage of using CMS is that it requires almost no technical skill to manage,updating content,It’s that CMS that Manages the Content.
Real world examples of what WordPress can do?
- Corporate Web sites or portals
- Corporate intranets and extranets
- Government applications
- Small business Web sites
- Online magazines, newspapers, and publications
- Non-profit and organizational Web sites
- E-commerce and online reservations
- Community-based portals
- School and church Web sites
- Personal or family homepages
Who uses WordPress?
- GROUPE RENAULT http://group.renault.com/
- TechCrunch http://techcrunch.com/
- MIT Sloan Management Review http://sloanreview.mit.edu/
and Much More
Features of WordPress
- You can extend functionality of wordpress easily as it has many Plugins and Addons.
- Premium/Free Themes are available,development of websites becomes faster and less time consuming task,You can save your development cost.
- More than 80 million Websites are in WordPress
- WordPress Powers more than 25% of Internet Websites
- Active Community and Forum Support
- Continuos Updates
- Highly Secure
- SEO Optmized Templates
- Responsive support that means,it works on all browsers.
Services in WordPress Development we do are:-
- Template design
- Theme integration
- Plug-in customization
- Payment Gateway integration
- Post-sales site maintenance and support
Benefits of Getting our Dedicated WordPress Development services are:-
- SEO Optimized Templates
- Faster Loading Time
- Security for your website
- Dedicated 24×7 support
For more information please contact us at email@example.com